Behold! I Am Doing a New Thing.

   
 I tend to feel trapped. Not physically- I am free to leave my home, my state, my country, any time I please, and for that freedom I am thankful. No, I tend to feel trapped mentally. It's like I have this cloud of creativity, thoughts, maybe even genius all in my head, and I can't get it out. It can be absolutely maddening. I feel like an old widow who locked herself up in her old mansion and wonders why she feels so lonely. So I guess this is me opening the door.
     And with that, I welcome you to my blog. My name is Jadyn. I'm currently a junior in high school suffering from chronic senioritis, a daydreamer to the point where it's probably unhealthy, a lover of cats, sushi, jasmine green tea, and Jesus. I'm also a major geek. I love Harry Potter, Narnia, all that jazz. I don't want to go on for ages about myself; you'll find out more along the way if you're interested. I personally love getting to know people, their mannerisms, interests, all of it. I find it so fascinating. If you're the same way, consider my posts to each contain a puzzle piece. Put the puzzle together and you'll see me.
     A little bit about my faith. I'm a non-denominational Christian. I believe fully in the Bible and all it says, and I believe that the only way to God is through Jesus. I grew up going to a Baptist church, was saved and baptized when I was six or seven, and have been faithfully devoted to God ever since.
     I'm not sure what will come of this blog. Typically I give up on things like this pretty quickly if I get discouraged. I know that's kind of pathetic, but inspiration met with failure is pretty tragic in my mind, and I try to avoid that. There are definitely things I'd like to discuss on here, though, so who knows? Maybe this will be an actual thing. If any of you enjoy hearing what I have to say, I would love to know. And no, not all of my posts will be about religion, so if you're not into that stuff, don't fret. 
     All right, things are kinda wrapping up here- thanks for reading, friends. <3

Wishing you joy, courage, & hope,
Jadyn

P.S. man, I really hate editing and proofreading. Mad respect for editors and writers. xx

Comments

  1. HELLO.

    I'm excited to "put the puzzle together", as you said. :D I hope you continue blogging. You seem like you have a lot to say, and I, for one, want to hear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Evangeline! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait to write more for you! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! I started my new blog recently too! Welcome to the blogger community and it's great finding other Narnia and Harry Potter fans! Also another Christian on blogger =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to give you a follow. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Experiences in Public vs Private School

The Ultimate Semi-Helpful Grammar Extravaganza Fun Fest